Request a Management Proposal


Enter your login information to access your account and community website.

Stay signed in?
Forgot your password? Not registered yet?

Exterior Modification Request

How do I submit an application for a modification to my home or property?
Applications can be submitted right from your dashboard. Simply log in to your account and select Exterior Modification Request Form.

What is an EMR, ACC, ARC, MRC, HIC?
An EMR, Exterior Modification Request, is the request submitted to the Association when you want to make a modification to your home. Each association has some type of Committee that reviews these submissions to ensure they are within the rules and regulations of the association. There are various Committee names cited in governing documents, i.e. Architectural Control Committee (ACC), Architectural Review Committee (ARC), Modification Request Committee (MRC), Home Improvement Committee (HIC).

Why do I need to apply to make modifications to my home or property?
The rules and regulations of an Association are designed to protect the beauty and value of the Association and each of its members. To ensure architectural standards are maintained to protect current and future owners, an application must be made and approved prior to any modifications being made.

What types of modifications do I need to apply for?
Any modification to the exterior of your home. This includes major changes like room additions and minor changes like paint color, installation of gutters, and/or landscape changes. This also includes modifications that may not be visible from the street like storage sheds and swimming pools.

Do I need a permit from the city or county for my modification?
Depending on where your home is located. Each city and county require different things with most cities having more stringent permitting requirements than unincorporated areas.  We recommend that you check with the city or county in which you reside to ensure you understand the requirements in advance.

Where do I obtain a lot survey for my property?
The lot survey should have been provided to you at closing. Depending on how long ago you purchased your home, you may be able to obtain a copy from the title company.

How long does it take for Exterior Modification Requests to be processed?
Each Association has their own allowed timeline; however, 30 days is the norm.

Can I pay deposits needed for Exterior Modification Requests via credit card?
All deposits must be paid by check or money order. Make sure to include your property address and a description of what the deposit is for. Deposits can be mailed to our office at Crest Management, PO Box 219320, Houston, TX 77218-9320, or dropped off at 17171 Park Row, Suite 310, Houston, TX 77084.

Community, Community Association, HOA Management,Homeowner Association Management, Homeowner Management,Association Management, management hoa, aamc, subdivision management companies, association management inc, management company, hoa, best hoa management companies, hoa services, Houston, Katy, Richmond, Cypress, Sugar Land, Humble, Missouri City, Atascocita, Texas, TX